This lithography from the end of the 19th century shows the wayside inn Nová Hu and the railway from Česká Lípa to Rumburk, which here reaches its highest point. The now defunct blind track on the right side of the main line has been built in 1884 for the transportation of timber from the surrounding woods.A postcard from the collection of Mr. Jiří Rosol.
On this picture postcard from the years of about 1930 we see the old wayside inn built in 1805 and reconstructed after the fire in 1896.A postcard from the collection of Mr. Jiří Rosol.
This picture postcard from the 20s of the 20th century shows the former wayside inn and the neighbouring gamekeeper´s lodge standing along of the (emperor´s) main road from Praha to Rumburk. After World War Two these object were for a long time abandoned and had to wait until about 2000 for reconstruction.
A postcard from the collection of Mr. Tomá Novák.