Kněžice

This picture postcard shows the lower part of the village of Kněžice at the road to Lvová. The picture is dominated by the buildings of the foundry and manufacture of agricultural machines founded in 1887 by Anton Schicht coming from Lückendorf in Saxony.
On this picture postcard the former restaurant „Zur Morgensonne“ (Morning sun) No. 77 firstly mentioned already in 1873 is seen which together with the connected store was run by Josef Lerche till 1945.